Lutheran Ministries of Mercy is a registered charitable organization and in Good Standing in the State of Ohio. We file annual 990’s and participate in full financial audits each year. This information can be found on our websites and at Candid (Formerly Guidestar) - visit Guidestar.org to view our donor profile. We are happy to provide additional information for you, your financial planner and/or accountant to make all of the processes effortless.
Ways to Give
Prayer - Thank you for remembering us through prayer. If you would like to let us know you are praying…each Wednesday we’ll post an “intention” for prayer on our Facebook page under Lutheran Ministries or Mercy. If you “like” or comment on that post, we’ll know you are praying with us. If you are not on Facebook, you are welcome to send a text to Jeanette at 419-779-4193 and she’ll send you the intention to your phone. We truly appreciate your gift of prayer.
Time and Talent are all engagement opportunities that mean the world to us. Our clients face many challenges, so as you offer your time and talents as a volunteer, they will join us in saying “thank you!” For more information volunteerism, please contact our affiliate agencies directly:
- Filling Homes: Sarah Jackson, 419-592-6451 ext. 1350 or
- Luther Home of Mercy: Megan O’Brien, 419-836-7741 or
- Lutheran Social Services: Debbie Lisk, 419-243-9178 or
- Gifts of cash, credit, checks and in-kind materials;
- Gifts of stocks and bonds
- Gifts of appreciated securities;
- Gifts of life insurance, trusts or retirement plan proceeds
For more information on giving. please contact Jeanette Hrovatich, Director of Planned Giving at