Chief Financial Officer
- Lutheran Ministries of Mercy, Williston, Ohio
- Full-time, 1st shift
- Provide overall leadership to LMM affiliates in the area of financial management; focusing on best business practices to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and increase productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive management experience in fiscal services.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, capable of planning, initiating and leading to establish and accomplish goals and objectives.
- Must have the ability to travel frequently to affiliate locations.
- Must have good physical and mental health necessary for the completion of duties.
- Provides guidance to affiliates in all fiscal service areas including, but not limited to: cash flow and management, accounts receivable and accounts payable, general ledger, billing, budgeting, forecasting/analysis, reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies drafts and guides implementation of best practices in order to achieve desired outcomes, cost controls and efficiency of service delivery.
- Manages and leads change by setting tone, expectations and continuous quality improvement.
- Serves as primary interface with auditing entities.
- Ensures preparation of LMM Board reports and Foundation reports in a timely, consistent and accurate manner and attends Board and Board Committee meetings, as necessary.
- Responsible for the hiring and training oversight of all fiscal services staff members.
- Attend meetings, conferences and events, as necessary, in support of agency operations.
- Other duties as assigned.